Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Parents Just Do Not Understand!

Don't all of us get mad when our parents never try 2 understand us? Its not fair how parents always try 2 enforce their decisions on us without asking us what we want. Like they always think they are right and when we try 2 make them understand, they think we are talking back :-/. However, dont we all know that our parents love us but they want the best 4 us but sometimes when they are trying 2 do that, it takes the opposite effect. Parents have to start to understand that if they pressure us to much we will eventually take bad ways and start to hid things from them. Nobody wants to do dat but they are forced 2. Howver, plz try 2 understand ur parents and know that they want the best 4 u even if their way is bad. Plz comment on this :D

2 comments:

  1. That is soooooo true my parents never trust me and they are always yelling at me 4 not doing my work but they never try 2 understand me. I think im a bad daughter! I wish i died

    ReplyDelete
  2. No your not a bad daughter its just that sometimes circumstances become unbearable and it looks like life has come to a stop. Your not a bad daughter, your parents love you alot. Try to live up their hopes for you :). Good Luck

    ReplyDelete