Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First Blog

Well as all of you know this is my first blog :) so I really don’t know what to write about. However, since this blog was inspired by a friend that I never met or saw b4. I guess this post will be about friends :D. Friends are precious don't you think. But doesn’t it kinda frustrate you when people just choose people as their friends by the way they dress or if they are so called “Popular” :-/. Didn’t it ever happen to you when ppl that never ever talked to you and then suddenly they start talking 2 you. And when u get ur hopes up they are like “O can I get the hw or did u do that or can you plz do this 4 me” They r basically using you. As far as I think that is just wrong and mean. Ppl you have to stop doing dat would you like if somebody did that u NO right so stop doing it to other people. Plz comment and let me no about your comments or any situation that happened 2 you and is similar :D

1 comment:

  1. This happened to me so many times. Just because I'm smart people use me for it. Like do my homework or something like that. Especially for projects people act like my bestfriend just so they can get a good grade and do no work at all. After the project they just automatically stop talking to me. GRR. People need to stop using people. Btw. Awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete